Dates for 2018
- College open for the Lions May Fair – Monday 7th May (Times to be confirmed)
- Sunday May 27th – Choral Evensong in St Swithun’s Church 3:30pm followed by a procession Neale’s grave in the churchyard followed by a hymn in the Chapel at Sackville College then refreshments. (Details to be confirmed)
- Wednesday 13th June College opens for season
- Wednesday 20th June – Concert by Cantu Amici, details and time to follow
- Wednesday 4th July College Closed for Private Function
- Wednesday 24th January: – Cantu Amici performed in the Chapel to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the birth of John Mason Neale. The event was fully booked! Some video of the Concert is here
- Monday 1st May – College open to visitors 11am – 4pm (Lions May Fair)
- BBC Sussex Visited East Grinstead and Sackville College 21st June.
One of the Guides, Caroline, gave a brief introduction to John Mason Neale
- Saturday 8th July – Concert by “The Greenstede Duo”, Hilary Needham & Ivor Humphreys 7:30pm, Tickets from College office.
Selection of music, ranging from pieces by Mozart, Bach and Mendelssohn to the well-known Ashokan Farewell.
- Saturday 19th August – Concert by “No Strings Attached”,
- Saturday 16th September – Concert arranged by Marion Small, at Trinity Methodist Church, 7pm. Retiring Collection. Profits to be divided between Street Pastors and Sackville College
- Monday 13th November: Charity Dinner at CJ’s (Tickets available from the College Office £16) More details
Admission by pre-booked Ticket only. Please contact the College office (01342 323414 Weekday Mornings)
- Monday 4th December – Carol Concert 7:30pm in the Chapel (Tickets £5)
- Tuesday 5th December – Carol Concert 7:30pm in the Chapel (Tickets £5)
- Wednesday 6th December – Cantu Amici Christmas Concert 7:30pm in the Chapel (Tickets £7.50) – Now Sold out!!
However you can see them in St Swithun’s Church on Tuesday 12 December at 7pm Tickets at £10 available from the Parish Office.
Or at Sackville College in January – see below
Tea, Coffee and Mince Pies in the Common Room afterwards.